Dubai Miracle Garden; All About The Floral Paradise
If spending time in nature is the most satisfying and mindful activity for you, then the Dubai Miracle Garden will be the ultimate heaven for you. And of course, this astonishing and mesmerizing place must be a part of your travel list when you visit UAE. Located in Dubailand’s district, this adorable flower garden is the biggest natural flower garden on our planet.
This earthly paradise contains more than 250 million plants (a whopping number!) and around 50 million beautiful flowers. So if you have a thing for greenery, you know where exactly to head to! And to inform you further about this astonishing place, Online Curtains has come up with a fascinating and highly informative guide.
Attractions, Wonders, & Delights Of The Dubai Miracle Garden
This magical and mind-blowing kinda fairytale-like flower garden is amongst the best and must-visit places in Dubai. It’s a true heaven filled with eye-catching colors and mind-blowing fragrances and will give you a distinctively memorable experience of your life.
Have a look at what wonders await you at the Dubai Miracle Garden!
Dubai Miracle Garden is a unique collection of floral displays of millions of different species. Besides flowers, there are astonishing creations made from flowers in attentive ways.
- The iconic landmarks here include Emirate A380 superjumbo and famous Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Pluto and Huey, Dewey and Louie.
- Other than that, there’s the Smurfs village, featuring lifelike characters within fanciful floral arrangements.
- Another amazing attraction is the Aroma Garden, where a range of enchanting fragrances from different flowers makes the air extremely aromatic, and taking a stroll through that area will blow your mind.
- Floral Clock, Umbrella, Tunnel, Lost Paradise, Floral Houses, Hearts Passage, Lake Park, and Floating Lady are some of the other breathtaking attractions and structures in Dubai Miracle Garden.
- These locations feature jaw-dropping floral displays in multiple forms, endless greenery, beautiful waterfalls, fairy-tale-inspired landmarks and creations.
- Also, you can have serene boat rides in the Lake Park and enjoy charming floral collections, displays, and their adorable reflections.
- The Dubai Butterfly Garden is one particularly unique and outstanding attraction. It is home to more than 15,000 butterflies of nearly 26 different species. The specialized climate-controlled domes here make the world’s biggest covered butterfly garden. Here you can watch and be amazed with the most adorable butterflies fluttering around and also learn about their development and evolution across different stages.
Other than flowers and plants, there’s a lot of other stuff that’s meant to entertain you more than you can imagine.
- There’s live music accompanied by street dancers and performers in vibrant costumes that march in choreographed steps and go through the garden along with bands, amusing and entertaining everybody around.
- There is a souvenir shop from where you can get sweet and memorable gifts for friends and family.
- Multiple in-house photo booths offer photo and video shooting services to preserve all your beautiful memories. You can also get customized stuff from here.
- There is a Bazaar in the garden where you can find shops of local businesses in the UAE, selling a range of items like clothing, accessories, arts and crafts and much more.
- The garden also has a Kids’ Cinema where they can watch informative movies as well as get educated about the life cycle of butterflies through different animations. The cinema also has a library featuring Disney Movies.
For a glimpse of the amazing dining choices available at the Dubai Miracle Garden, there are up to 30 kiosks present that offer food and refreshments. Remember: outside food and drinks is not allowed in the garden, but you don’t need to worry at all!
- Amongst the kiosks in the garden, there are coffee shops, candy stores, food and drink vendors, and fresh juice points.
- There is a cafe and sweets bar as well in the garden, which is a true heaven for kids and basically everybody with a sweet tooth. Here you can get all kinds of confectionery items and sweetmeats.
- There are multiple dining options available in the garden where you can enjoy all sorts of Asian, Arabic, and Indian cuisines.
- If you’re a fan of fast food, there are plenty of choices to go for, such as McDonald’s, Hardees, Keventers, and The Pizza Company.
- In case you want some other options, many restaurants are located near Dubai Miracle Garden like Gazebo Restaurant, Mad Kitchen, Atlantic Fish and Chips, and others.
Advice For Planning A Trip To The Dubai Miracle Garden
Go through these useful tips and ideas to ensure the most pleasant and memorable time in the garden.
- The best time to visit Dubai Miracle Garden is between November and May as the flowers bloom fully and the weather is greatly pleasant.
- Make sure you book your tickets online ahead of time, particularly during peak season, so that you don’t have to wait in queues.
- Ensure to arrive early in the morning (9:00 am) so that you don’t have to face crowds. Choose a weekday instead of the weekend for the visit if you aren’t comfortable in the mass.
- To get to the garden, you can board the Dubai Metro (MOE stop) followed by the bus (Route 105). Moreover, you can also go for ride-sharing services or taxis for ease.
- Ensure wearing comfortable shoes so that you can stroll and explore conveniently.
- Keep yourself protected from the sun with sunglasses, a hat, and lots of sunscreen.
- Avoid wearing way too vibrant or colorful clothes as they will clash with the bright floral backgrounds in pictures.
- Do not confine your time to watching flowers only. Instead opt for exploring as many unique spots as you can, like the Butterfly Garden or the Lost Paradise.
- Check out the website of Dubai Miracle Garden to get to know about any exhibitions and events that will be taking place during your visit. This way, you’ll be able to catch special events like Flower Parades or Live Butterfly Releases.
In the end, we would majorly encourage you to pay a visit to the awe-inspiring Dubai Miracle Garden and give your senses a legit treat. This lovely-scented and picture-capturing destination has something cherishable to offer to individuals of every age and you’re meant to have the most pleasant time here. From entertainment attractions, this place will leave you speechless and will keep rocking your world every time you look at those memories. We wish you the best time of your life at this garden and endless fun and unforgettable memories.
Check out the Dubai Water Canal which is also in Dubai and UAE too.